Sigma Aviation continues to recruit A320 Captains, TRIs and TREs (Check Airmen) for long standing client IndiGo Airlines.
Assessments taking place on a monthly basis with return flights, hotel accommodation and ground transport provided. All licence types accepted.
You will have the choice of two Commuting Contracts:
- 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off or
- 10 weeks on / 4 weeks off.
**These are for Direct Entry positions employed directly by IndiGo**
IndiGo is growing extremely fast with big expansion plans afoot. IndiGo also has a great reputation with expat pilots and great systems in place and has won many various awards since its 2005 inception including the coveted GREAT PLACE TO WORK awards among others. As part of the assessment in Delhi candidates are introduced to current expat pilots, many of whom have been there for several years now.
Excellent Benefits on Offer:
- Excellent Basic Salary (based on 80 hours flying)
- Line Captain $13,500 per month gross basic
- TRI Captain $15,000 per month gross basic
- TRE Captain $16,500 per month gross basic
- Overtime Allowance (average of 20 hours per month)
- Monthly accommodation allowance or accommodation provided (at your choice)
- Yearly Bonus
- 4 free round trip tickets to home base per year provided for you or spouse to use
- All Indian Taxes Paid & Yearly Taxation Certificate Issued
- Local Transport Provided
- Contract Length - 1 to 3 years all renewable
- JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL
- A320 type rating
- 5,000 hours total flying time
- 2,000 hours PIC on Multi-Engine
- 500 hours PIC on A320 aircraft
- 1,000 hours Glass Flight Deck experience
- Flexibility on date of last flight depending on experience
- Must have a current A320 rating
- 1st Class Medical Certificate
- ICAO Level 4 or higher English Proficiency
- Maximum Age 59
Interested candidates should forward a current CV/resume to Ms Jen Fleming on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org, apply online, or call +353 1 6698 228 for immediate review