***Sigma Aviation Services are accepting applications for A320 Instructors and Examiners for a new operation based in Jeddah***
>> JUST 200 HOURS TRI/TRE ON A320 REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION<<
Al Maha is a new hi-bred service airline, a subsidiary of Qatar Airways and will reflect the best operational and technical aspects of that airline. The fleet type will be Airbus A320-216 with CFMI engines, being delivered new from Airbus commencing in December 2014 and growing to eight aircraft by December 2015. A highly attractive package is now on offer with a full Expatriate Benefits Package + increased basic salary, increased flight pay and other allowances also included.
Apply today for more information and salary illustration.
The minimum requirements are:
- Current ATPL with A320 rating
- Date of last flight on A320 aircraft in the past 12 months
- Have 5000 hours total time
- Have 1000 hours on the A320
- Have 200 hours TRI on the A320 PLUS 800 hours TRI on any other Multi Engine Jets (1000 TRI/TRE hours overall)
- Hold or have held an A320 Designated Examiner or Check Airman/Pilot approval under FAR/GACAR 121, or EU-OPS TRE /TRI or similar in the previous three years.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply. Please apply here or send your current resume/CV to Ms Jen Fleming on email ID email@example.com