Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce that we are seeking ATR Captains for our client Stobart Air for various UK bases.This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of renewal.
Pilots will be Independent Contractors working through Sigma Aviation Services. Contract commencement is from February 2015 on wards.
A strong package is on offer including:
– Commuting roster 6 weeks on 2 weeks off
– Traditional 5:2:5:3 roster still also available
– Overnight payments
– Interline tickets and ID 90s on Stobart Air Network
– NEW ticketing provision – 4 round trip tickets per annum from base to home
– 23 days annual leave per annum for non-commuting contracts
– Part funding for 72-600 differences course (if not -600 rated) – now with full refund if permanent employment is taken up
Minimum requirements include:
– JAA/EASA License with valid ATR type rating
– Have a minimum of 4000 hours total flying time and 700 PIC on type
– Current ATR42 and ATR72 type rating (PEC and nonPEC)
– Date of last flight on type within the last 12 months
– Current First Class Medical Certificate
– Minimum ICAO Level 4 English proficiency
– No history of incidents or accidents
– All candidates must have the right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation.
– Candidates can apply up to age 65
Interested applicants should send CV for full package information and briefing.
Please send CV to Amy Wise on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that assessments take place in Dublin – flights within Europe and all hotel costs are paid by Stobart Air. Apply today!