Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of our client SunExpress are currently seeking Captains for a non-rated B737NG role.
This opportunity is open to JAA/EASA licence holders with 500 PIC HOURS ON B737 or JET AIRCRAFT OVER 27 TONNES meeting specific minimum requirements:
Minimum requirements include:
– EU National with JAA License (some restrictions apply)
– 4000 hours total time
– 500 hours PIC time on JET aircraft over 27 tonnes
– 1500 hours flying time on JET aircraft over 27 tonnes
– Less than 60 years of age at time of application
– Date of last flight MUST be within past 12 months (SIM only not acceptable)
– Min 3 years airline pilot experience
Some highlights of the package include:
– Salary can be paid in Lira or Euro
– Access to fantastic routes with travel on Lufthansa, SunExpress and Turkish Airlines networks
– Ankara,Antalya or Izmir
Some terms and conditions of interest:
– For Non-Rated: A bank guarantee letter is required with the amount of EUR15,000 for
type rating bond purposes : this is decreasing proportionately each year.
– Loss of licence, health insurance, accident insurance all provided
*Please note that CRJ200, ATR, Fokker 50, etc. cannot be accepted to meet this requirement. The aircraft MUST be over 27,000kgs MTOW to meet SunExpress minimum specification unfortunately.
Assessments are taking place from Februray onwards.If you are interested and would like to apply please send your current cv to Amy firstname.lastname@example.org