Sigma Aviation on behalf of our long standing client Turkish Airlines is seeking experienced Non-Type Rated Captains for Wide Body Roles with assessment dates immediately available in Istanbul.
*****Now Accepting FAA/ICAO Licence Types*****
In order to qualify for this Captain position candidates must:
- Be between the ages of 30-55 at time of application.
- Be in possession of a High School Diploma.
- Be able to provide a no accident/incident statement and references upon request.
- Have no criminal record.
- ICAO English Level 4 minimum.
- JAA/EASA/ICAO/FAA licences are acceptable.
Suitable candidates must also:
- Minimum 11.000 total flight hours
- Minimum 4.000 hours PIC total flight hours
- Must have flown on one of the mentioned aircraft in the last 6 months
- Minimum 1.000 PIC flight hours on one of the mentioned aircraft types:
A380, B767, B747, MD11, DC10, with glass cockpit experience
Please note, if successful the pilot will obtain a self-sponsored type rating.
If you meet the above minimum requirements and wish to apply please forward your C.V. today to Sarah at email@example.com or call on +353 1 6698 225