Find Directaerojobs on
In-charge for the following sections of the department:
1. Supervision of direct reports.
2. Ensure timely collection of accounts under the sections being handled.
3. Handling of unresolved issues related to the sections being handled including coordination with other departments and external partners (agents, clients)
4. Collection of critical accounts under the sections being handled, in coordination with the staff and supervisor handling the accounts concerned
5. Administration of Finance module of Navitaire system particularly the sections assigned to Treasury (FOP, exchange rates, credit lines etc.)
6. Review of contracts for incoming agents (passenger and cargo), including coordination with concerned departments
7. Review (all) and approval (within the authority given) of credit applications for accounts with sureties
8. Approval of schedule of penalty for late remittances/payments
9. Conduct briefing/orientation on reporting & remittance procedures for incoming agents in the absence of the Supervisor
10. Review (all) and approval (within the authority given) of requests/documents related to accounts being handled
11. Review (all) and approval (within the authority given) of cargo claims and refund
12. Monitoring of sureties submitted by the agents particularly the renewals and the sufficiency of amounts against sales
13. Attend to any work related matters upon instruction of immediate superior
1. Check the consolidated aging of receivables for sections being handled, identify critical accounts and prepare recommendation (monthly, quarterly, annually)
2. Check the consolidated schedule of Sales and Collection Reports for sections being handled - (Monthly)
3. Handle consolidation of the entire A/R and Sales - (Monthly, Annually)
4. Review of agents/clients' performance and submit recommendation (Annually)
5. Preparation of budget (Annually)
6. Monitoring of budget (Monthly, Annually)
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent. Masteral Degree/units is an advantage.
Must be a CPA
Required skills: Good communication skills, detail-oriented, can work under pressure.
Preferred skills: Willing to work overtime, knowledgeable in SAP.
Required languages: English, Filipino
At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position with at least 2 years holding managerial or supervisory position.
Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Finance - Corporate
Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent. Job role in Treasury/Corporate Finance or Others.