Responsible for project planning and management, resource planning, budget compliance and timelines for all aspects of the loyalty program implementation. System implementation, contact center and operations set up, launch marketing, partner setups and contracting. Once launched ongoing management of projects including new partner set ups, marketing campaigns, system release and change requests management and program developments.
Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- University degree in management, business or other relevant discipline
- Project Management training/certification
- Loyalty marketing program knowledge (on the job and induction) is a plus
- At least 6 - 8 years’ experience in project management, 3 – 4 years of which handling large-scale projects both IT and business
- Professional qualification in Project Management is preferred
- Knowledge of key process industry issues and emerging trends
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Excellent customer-service skills required
- Advanced knowledge and experience in any Project Management methodology
- Loyalty Program or Marketing knowledge and experience would be a plus
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in the use of techniques for business process analysis
- Advanced expertise in MS Project and MS Project Server
- Ability to write reports, business correspondences and procedure manuals
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from group of managers, clients, customers and general public
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Strong project management skills desirable
- Ability to contribute effectively as a member of a team or project
- Adaptability/ability to maintain focus with multiple, time-critical objectives
- Excellent problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Demonstrated creativity and tenacity